[VAL] Re: Just Usual Vintage Stuff!

Thanks again Fred and Bobby for the help! The holes that the goucho
made are much bigger than a standard size rivet would cover. One is
the size of a nickel! If I put some racy magazines in the rack no one
will notice the holes!!!

I learned the hard (expensive) way today that one should read the
literature that comes with replacement toilets! My one year old
Sealand Lite toilet sprung a leak where the fresh water enters the
toilet when I first hooked up after winterizing. Wayne M. heroically
tried to fix it at the Cherry Blossom Rally but to no avail. I had
tried then and for the past week but no luck so I finally called a
plumber who was able to loosen a brass fitting only to discover that
it wasn't an easy fix (a gasket) but a split in the line. In reading
the handy Dometic Sealand guide to the toilet it spells out in BOLD
letters, to winterize disconnect the fresh water line. Didn't read
it, didn't do it. Lesson learned.

Back to the magazine rack. If I understand all the detailed
instructions correctly, I should put something in the aluminum wall
that the something in the rack could slide into thus holding it to
the wall??? (must be a blonde moment) Ha! I printed all your
directions and will attempt this myself! Thanks again!!

Patti