[VAL] CURTAIN HANGERS -- SHOWER CURTAIN HOOKS

I haven't been able to get shower curtain hook either -- or curtain  hooks
for that matter !  Heard from some wonderful folks on the  Digest when I 1st
asked a couple of months ago, but unless I can  actually "see" what I'm looking
for & how it works, I'm lost (have nothing  on my windows or shower right now).
   I would be MORE than  happy to buy a curtain hanger and a shower curtain
hook if anyone has  an extra to sell.

Thanks --

Anne Mollere
'62 Globetrotter