Re: [VAL] Re: How to question!

I forgot to add this:

Since the original rack was attached with screws from the back much like
cabinet door handles, you could simply use those same threaded screws (with
identical thread pitch) to hold a metal strap of sorts.  This could simply
be a short piece of aluminum drilled with two holes - one for the screws
that go into the back of this rack and the other hole would be your new
mounting hole for the sheet metal screw, pop-rivet, etc. which will attach
to the rack to the wall.

You didn't say how many original mounting screws this rack used but I know
it has to be at least two and could be as many as four if all four corners
were used.

In order to keep the rack really grounded so it can't shift I'd mount two of
them horizontally and two of them vertically.  If you mounted the top two
straps vertically then mount the lower straps horizontally for a balanced
look.

Tom
WBCCI 5303