[VAL] Re: How to question!

Hi All,

I'm in the trailer, sitting on the floor, contemplating how to attach
the original magazine holder to the inside wall of Pearl. It was
originally on the bedroom wall between the bed and bath and was
attached by four screws that entered the back of the holder from
inside the bath wall. I figured out why a PO took it off the first
time I made up the bed! (got in the way) So now I want to put it on
the wall to the right of the entrance door where a goucho, long gone,
has left holes in the wall. Can't attach it like original as I can't
come into the back of the holder. Any ideas???????

Patti