RE: [VAL] Axle Mounting/Frame Reinforcement Kit

Recommend you call Airstream direct at 937-596-6111 and ask for service.
They put the kit on my '68 last year and they have techs that know just what
to do.  I tried the email route and never got a response, but got great
support on the phone.  You'll probably want to ask the service manager to
put a tech on the phone to talk to.  I believe Chris is the service manager.
When I looked at the service bulletins, they didn't give exact mounting
instructions anyway.
Pete