[VAL] Axle Mounting/Frame Reinforcement Kit

I am searching for instructions on how to mount the Frame Reinforcement
Kit/Axle Mounting Plate Kit for the 70's era tandem axle trailers. I have
the kit from Airstream, but no instructions came with it. Can someone please
email me or point me to a source online? This may be Service Bulletin #29,
but I'm not certain about that. I've looked on Tom's site, RJ's site and the
VAC site and didn't find it. I am in contact with my Airstream dealer who
ordered the kit, but I'm not counting too highly on them. I also emailed
tech support at Airstream. If someone on the list has the info it would be
much appreciate--and likely a lot quicker!

Thanks,

Dallas (#8481)
'78 Excella 500 (needs kit installed)
'72 Sovereign (with kit installed)