RE: [VAL] Airstream for Sale?

All,

I think I have a logical explanation for the $1,000,000 Buy It Now
price of this '69 Tradewind.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4548622273&category=50063

As you can see it is advertised as a 28 ft., and of course, the
Tradewind is normally 24 ft. I think Fred will agree with me - this is
the special model Tradewind custom made for Dr. Who's retirement. The
good doctor, as some of you will recall, spent his entire career
traveling the known universe in a British Police Call Box, the type
40/39 TARDIS. The TARDIS is of course "dimensionally transcendental" -
bigger inside than out. Still, the call box version is a bit crapped
getting in, and so the Time Lords felt obligated to give Who a better
TARDIS as a retirement gift. Thus, they contracted with Airstream for
this special model Tradewind that measures 24 ft. on the outside, but
that provides 28 ft. on the inside. Such special accommodations are
indeed quite unusual, and shall we say, "rare", justifying the Buy It
Now price.

Forrest :-w