[VAL] Airstream for Sale?

Has anyone else checked out the Airstream just listed on EBAY?

 Item number: 4548622273

Check out the "BUY IT NOW"  price.  Gee,  I guess ours  are worth more than
we thought!!!!!

Chuck & Lynn

CLASSIC AIRSTREAM TRADEWIND 28FT
Buy It Now price: US $1,000,000.00

Vehicle Description

1969 Airstream Tradewind travel trailer.Power jack, antisway bars,self contained sleeps 4, shower or tub, microwave, AC, TV with coaxial cable. New water heater and lines. Radiant heat, carpeted floor instead of tile. AC rebuilt in 2000. It's been to Alaska, Florida, Tennesee, California, Texas and places in between. Now it needs a new home. I'm listing this for my dad. He no longer uses it.The trailer is also being advertised in local state newspaper. So reserve the right to cancel ad early. My dad wants $5,000 at least, but going to start bidding at $3,500. Needs new curtains and screens. Propane bottles need to be exchanged for the new valve style. Has a scrape down left side I don't know if it is going to show very well in pictures. My dads phone # is 563-452-3159 should you have any questions. Call during the day,central time. If you need pictures of something else let me know. Last used in 2000. My dad is 84 and the chances of him pulling this trailer anywhere else with a stick shift pickup and bad shoulders are slim to none.

This Photo script courtesy of www.dyn-web.com