[VAL] Do not go near this campground !

Hi folks, I want to warn you about a scary campground in
Fishkill NY, called Snow Valley. I'm no snob about
accommodations, but this place is an incredible mess. Dead
trucks, trash, collapsing buildings and a cast right out of
Deliverance. I found it in Don Wright's excellent Free
Campgrounds.  They wanted $30 for one person for one night.
When I asked for a corner of the parking lot with no hookups
for $15 they said to go to Walmart.

So I went to Cracker Barrel, a first for me, and was
welcomed with open arms. I have a hunch it will be quieter
and safer even though it is right on Rte 9 in the middle of
town.

I will have to go in and eat 4 deserts..heh heh.

Daisy, in Fishkill NY