RE: [VAL] Round ceiling lights

Someone on the list was just recently looking for round 4 bulb ceiling light
fixtures for a 1970 I believe. There are some for sale on e-Bay right now
at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4547267894&category=50070

Forrest

Airstream ceiling light fixtures
Up for bid are a Pair (2) of round 4 bulb ceiling fixtures that were removed from the Airstream Life Vintage Thunder Project trailer.

These lights worked when we took them out, but since they are over 25 years old I will have to sell them as -is.

There are no lenses or knobs, but they are available.