[VAL] Toilet flange

    All,

    Is there someone out there who would be willing to let me send them two
images of the toilet base flange I finally got out of my '69 Caravel?

    It's a threaded plastic center that threads into my holding tank top
which is firmly attached to a metal ring that has mounting screw holes in it
as well as two slots for the 1/4-20 bronze bolts for mounting the toilet to.
The ring is then screwed to the fiberglass riser the toilet sits on.

    My hope is to buy a new one.  Short of that, I guess I'll have to clean
up this one that's somewhat rusted in places.

    Thanks (again),

    Glyn