Re: [VAL] Daisy - sanitation - hoses etc.

    RL & Daisy,

    I've had a lot of experience with head treatments and using the product
I referenced before, Odorlos, can tell you that despite odor-blocking hoses
being available (and expensive), if one just uses that stuff, ALL odors will
go away regardless of the material of the vent pipes, etc.  The stuff is so
darned cheap that I'd encourage any of you concerned with head odors aboard
to pick up some and give it a try this summer.

    I guarantee you'll become converts and wonder to yourselves why you'd
not heard of this stuff years ago.

    Again, I have no economic interest in the product, I just want to pass
on what I've learned to those who've not yet heard of it.

    I'm on a couple of sailboat lists and every year there are those who
give advise to others to use these expensive hoses, etc. and none of it's
necessary but they persist in pouring good money after bad with all the odor
masking ideas they can thing of.  Well if it makes them happy I guess
there's not harm, it's just that there's no need.

    Glyn