[VAL] Metal toilet ring

    All,

    I also need to remove the toilet so I can remove the holding tank, so I
can access some 1/2" copper tubing that split also.   In addition, I need to
gain access to the marker and stop light wires but that tank is in the way.

    There are four badly rusted screws that hold the metal ring under the
toilet that I seem to have drilled out yet I still can't get the ring to
budge.  I also see a couple of rusted blobs where the 1/4-20 vertical bronze
slide into place.  Are there four or six screws that I need to deal with?
Also are those rings commonly available or should I treat it like the Crown
Jewels?

    Thanks,

    Glyn