[VAL] AOl subscribers

I am sorry, but it appears that most of the messages now going out to AOL
subscribers are now starting to bounce as undeliverable.  Most of you on the
digest likely have not seen too many digests lately.

The individual mail recipients are getting some of their messages, but not
all.

This is getting to be a real PITA for me.  There were four postings to the
list just now, and 45 messages bounced back into my mailbox.

I strongly suggest that AOL subscribers (and this includes compuserve, and
netscape subscribers as they are owned by AOL) start looking for a different
ISP for your mail from this list.  This does not mean you need to drop AOL,
but you do need to open a mail account with someone other than AOL for your
list subscription, and have that account forwarded to you.  You might try
Yahoo, or someone similar.

I am going to start removing AOL subscribers whose mail continually bounces
from the list.  I cannot continue to have my mailbox filled up with messages
being bounced by AOL for some unknown reason.

-Tom