[VAL] Dometic Refrigerator

Hey gang,

The original Dometic fridge was removed from my '65 Overlander prior to my
purchase.  I am looking to get a new gas/electric model.  Is this something that
can be installed by someone who has good mechanical knowledge or should it go to
a Airstream repair shop.  The price for the replacement with the shop was quoated
at $1500, so I thought that I could save a few $ by getting the refrigerator
online and having my electrician [who can do anything] install it.

MIke Boyd '65 Overlander Greenville, MS