Re: [VAL] Back to steel tire stems and the why's and what-for

I figure $690.00 for my the 4 tires on my tow vehicle and 6 tires on the
Airstream.  If I do a spare for the tow vehicle and the trailer the total
come to 12 sensors needed at a total cost of $790.00.  Considering that just
4 tires for my tow vehicle cost me a grand total of $762.00 I'd say it was
cheap insurance against anything like a blown tire tearing up the sheet
metal of the Airstream.  I will look into this system but until I do it will
be frequent stops and then I will check my tires with a "tire billy stick"
and the old hand on the tire and center hub system for now.

Tom Meeker
WBCCI 5303