Re: [VAL] Economical Tow Vehicles

Thanks for the Tip Randy,
I starting to think of pulling my 1989 Towncar out of the barn.  It used to
get 26 mpg on the highway solo  and it used to do well with my '58 Overlander.
I don't know if I want to put the money in it,  it needs some minor body work
and a paint job among other things and I would want to start with a new 5
litre (302).  Out of curiosity,  has anyone tried a supercharger on a 302?   I
know that a Volvo with a turbo charger gets up to 35mpg versus 26 mpg for a non
blown version.  I would think that the extra power would mean a lighter foot
on the gas and better milege.  Sorry for dancing around in circles folks with
the ideas and questions!
Vanessa