[VAL] I need help!

Hi, I'm Ilyssa.  I need to sell my mother's 1967 Ambassador International
(26'), but I have no idea of it's value.  I haven't a picture yet but here's
what I know:  the furnace and 'Dometic' fridge installed in 1998 and used
approx. 5 times, original turquoise stove (in working order), original
mahogany wood paneling (in excellent condition), couch/double bed replaced
by futon with custom fit cover (really comfy), holding tank is cracked,
exterior needs a good polish but is free of major dents/scratches.   Whew!
I thought this would be a good place to start.  thanks!