[VAL] Working on a 62 Tradewind

Hi group,

I need help with locating parts for my 1962 Tradewind I'm working on, I'm on
the Bowen Gas hot water heater right now.  The pilot lights up but once I
release the knob it goes out.  In your experience, would this be a thermocoupler
problem or a valve problem or something as simple as a good cleaning problem?
The valve is a General Controls and the unit is a G-110- M or T.   Who carries
parts for these older models and would another type interchange, say
Honeywell?

I also need a source for the teardrop running lights or a way to bring them
back, they're very rusty and the bezels are very foggy, do ya'll recommend
replacement or somehow restoring them?  I have them all but they're really old
looking.

How hard is it to get the windows to crank out again?  I don't know what's
involved and don't have a source here for the parts, that I know of.  Any
websites showing the restoration would be helpful, and parts places would also help.
 I'm missing a latch on the screen door within the door, it is missing its
locking latch.

The 12v system was coming in through the tractor battery in the front coming
in behind the front gaucho, the lines have been cut right there, is there
another way to hook up the 12v system?  I don't see a place where they would have
connected to any systemic wires from there, I don't have a wiring diagram for
this trailer, anyone else had this problem.  All the AC electricity is good.

The 1960's ceiling light is missing the glass part, anyone know where I could
purchase one or just the glass part.  I don't want to change out the fixture
but it does need something there, any suggestions?

This unit has two single beds and two bunkbeds, the bunkbeds "hook" to the
ceiling but I don't have the ceiling "hooks", does anyone know what they look
like so I can at least have an idea of what I'm looking for?  If so, please send
me a photo, I can find or fabricate something similar I'm sure.

I know this is a lot for the group but I figured I'd put it all out there and
see what the "pros" say as I know many of you have gone through the same
dilemmas on your restorations.  Please email me if you have some ideas or
suggestions, direct please at Sweetbeee@aol.com (that's 3 e's on the end) and if you
need to see pictures (say, of the water heater's configuration) I will be able
to send those out.

Thank all of you in advance for any help toward bringing this trailer back to
life, it was truly DOA when I got her, she didn't even have an electrical
cord or breaker originally.  My b'friend and I joke around that we would like to
find just one thing about her that works properly or isn't having to be
restored...so far, not a one....you gotta love em....

Bebe Gordon
Lafayette LA
62 Tradewind