[VAL] Cargo Shifting, sort of: Airstream brochure

    All,

    Several weeks ago I bought a 1969 Airstream brochure on eBay and shortly
after got an email from a chap asking if I'd be willing to scan a copy for
him and others.

    I finally got to the scanning yesterday after seeing his email again. So
last night I looked for his email and....... you guessed it, now can't find
it.  So this is a call to that fellow or anyone else for that matter to let
me know your email.  If I get any responses, I'll be glad to forward all
eight scanned pages you.

    This brochure is 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" when completely folded and when
unfolded is one page measuring 17 X 22 and printed on both sides for a total
of eight pages.  One of the pages is two images that read upright when
folded in half that makes up the outer  brochure covers.

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA