RE: [VAL] Romex

ANSWER: Because the next owner might be someone from my Unit, and everyone
in my Unit is my friend. Or, the next owner might be, and I hope it will be,
my son, or my daughter, and who knows? After them the next owner might be
one of my grandchildren. I think I'd like that. I know what I don't like -
it's correcting shoddy work done by the previous owners. Having the
Overlander taken apart down to the frame I've discovered unacceptable
'repairs' that were likely done by professionals. Now I have to repair these
hidden and unexpected problems. Of course I shouldn't view them as
'problems', but instead as 'opportunities' to not just do it right, but do
it better.

Forrest