Re: [VAL] Glyn's fan and cover

    Paul,

    If you really think you can, by all means do.  Send me your postal
address and I'll shoot you a $20.00 or what ever you think it'd cost.

    What I'm looking for is the fan and bracket (with screen and hole
already punched in it too, would be even neater).  The bracket goes from
side to side of the opening as opposed to the year before (I think) where
the bracket went fore and aft.

    The operating switch is in a hole punched into the bracket and between
the curbside and the fan motor.  I think the switch is push button but not
100% sure.

    The vent has large radiused corners.  And the bracket looks like a
Capital I with serifs at each end and flopped over on its side.  The ends of
the I then turn up parallel to the sides of the vent where two holes on each
end line up with two already existing holes in my vent.  I presume that the
bracket is then pop riveted or sheet metal screwed into place.

    Everything above I've been told by various people.  I have never
actually seen what it is I'm looking for so some or all of it might be all
wrong.

    All I know is that it should be from at least a 1969 and for all I know,
a '70, '71, '72, etc.

    What does CBR stand for?

    Thanks for the very, very kind offer,

    Glyn