RE: [VAL] Romex

Hello all,

Can anyone advise me on where I can get 12-2 Romex without ground? I am
replacing the aluminum wiring in my '66 Overlander, and all I can find at
the hardware stores is Romex with ground. That will be fine for the A.C.
circuit but I'd like to stay with Romex without ground for my D.C. circuit.
I know I could use 12-2 w/ground for both circuits, but I figure I won't be
as likely to confuse one with the other if I use ground for one and no
ground for the other.

Forrest