Re: [VAL] Aistream factory aerial view? URL link here

>Check out this image I found on TerraServer-USA:
>http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=1&S=10&X=3752&Y=22404&Z=16&W=1

If you have a broadband connection, this photo looks even more impressive (and informative)
when you edit the URL to:
http://terraserver-usa.com/map.aspx?T=1&S=10&W=2000&H=2000&opt=0&Lon=-84.04525970799999&Lat=40.440339807

>I found this website that lets you see how things look from the air, it's
>called 'terraserver-usa.com' and anyone can go there to see whatever you care
>to see about your state, city or town, etc.

This is one of the most wonderful sites on the net -- at least for travelers.  You can view
*any* place in the US either as an aerial photo or as a topo map, and at a wide variety of
scales.  Furthermore, you have total control of the parameters by editing the URL -- if anyone
has any trouble doing so, I will be glad to pass along tips.  The site is especially useful
for pre-viewing potential RV parks or other campsites, or simply for checking attractions you
wish to visit.  For the historian, it helps find old cemetaries, canals, etc.  Use your i
magination.

Believe it or not, this is a benefit of your government, which you already have paid for.

>Is this the Airstream factory and how it would look from the sky?

Absolutely.

             -- Lew #4239

'72 Safari
Still stuck in Ohio -- again