Re: [VAL] water inlet

Scott, I have the same setup; it may be that your one-way (check) valve,
assuning you have it, has stuck open.  I experienced this problem after
blowing out my system with compressed air through the street connection
one year.  From that time on it has been non-functional; possibly
because I may have used too much air pressure.  In any case, until I get
around to replacing the valve, I am using a simple plug in the hose
connection, which I think I got from a hardware store or Fleet Farm, to
plug the hole in the system.  The plug should be easy to find, or you
could fabricate a cheap one from a garden hose fitting and a rubber
stopper.  Good luck.

John Anderson