Re: [VAL] was water tank, now rollovers

John,

Sorry to hear about your panel truck.  You are very fortunate to not been hurt
bad.  My experience with anti-locks is not good.  Two bad experiences that
almost caused loss of control due solely to the anti-locks and both on Ford
trucks, both company supplied vehicles.  On those vehicles if you panicked
and tromped on the brakes hard the front wheels would start to alternately
hop off the pavement, very disturbing.  On the other hand I believe you can
learn how to properly brake a vehicle without resorting to anti-lock or
pumping the brakes.  My personal daily driver for over 24 years was a '55'
first series Chevy, and I recommend going to the trouble of redoing your
panel truck yet again.  Nothing else in front of the AS will look as
good.  :-)

RK
www.spearfishcreek.com