[VAL] Re: Looking for parts....again, revisited.

    All,

    I should have included a bit of detail about the 1969 overhead fan
bracket I'm looking for.

    Fi I'm correct about this, I'm looking for is the 1969 bracket that
spans the opening from curbside to streetside.  The on-off switch is a part
of the bracket, half way positioned between the fan motor and the curbside
edge of the vent hole.  A hole is then made in the screen (reinforced with a
brass grommet) so one can push the switch on with a finger.

    For all I know, I could be totally wrong because the above is what I've
been told by those with a fan in their '69's.  If some of you can confirm
that I'm looking for the right thing, I'd appreciate hearing from you.  In
addition, if anyone had a photo of the above installation, that'd be great.

    Thanks again to all,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA