[VAL] Looking for parts....again.

    All,

    every once in a while I post to the list the parts I still need to
complete the interior restoration of our '69 Caravel in the hope someone
reading will have the parts I need and be willing to sell them.

    So this is what I still need:

    1.  Six cream colored, cone shaped, plastic window rod lift ends which
seem to be peculiar to the 1969 Airstream only.

    2.  Bracket and motor for the overhead vent fan in the roof.  I don't
need the vent assembly, just the bracket, motor and fan.  I can even live
with just the bracket if someone had just that as Ewe kindly gave me a motor
and fan.

    3.  Seven or eight feet of gold anodized aluminum I-beam curtain track
and five gold brackets for under the front window.

    4.  Complete vintage Zip Dee awning eight feet or longer for the 1969
model period (old design ends).

    Any help or even leads would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA