Re: [VAL] Belize

Hi from Mc Allen Texas it is about 1400 miles normaly 7 eo 10 days travle
depending on side trips one would want to take. I would visulise the trip taking
about 7 weeks.In Belize one would mostly eake day trips and stay camped at
Caesars Place.Try the following
www.blackrocklodge.com
My going has to due to having every things here at home taken care of Ihave
to make some arrangment for her care as her Alzhiemers is much worse and I am
rely beat trying to be her caregiver.She no has very little concept of
reality.I have to do something if for no other reason just to perserve my sanity. the
next step......?????
Jim Smith