[VAL] Silver Streak trailers

The following message was posted on my site yesterday by Ben Harper:

 Hello Everyone,

I am sorry for the long absence, but I have been traveling for business and
for pleasure and have just returned in the past few days.

I wanted to let everyone know that the website should be up and running in the
next week or so. I had everything inventoried and all of the Part # and SN #
Recorded to make the process of selling and shipping easier. The web developer
has informed that they will have all of the parts added into the database and
the online store ready for test by end-of-week.

I also want everyone to know that all of the Vintage Trailers have been sold.
A private party bought all of them lock, stock and barrel. All except two
which that I am planning on donating to the Museum of Science and Industry in
Chicago and to Smithsonian for the Americana Display. Both Museums have
accepted the trailers as donations and will build displays centered around
these travel travelers and their period of time in American History.

I will let everyone know when the site is up and running.

Benjamin