[VAL] Belize

With a little luck I am toying about taking (The Silver Abaltross)over land
to Belize my Oct I have a very detailed map left over from my failed trip in
200o this would be a trop of about 6 to 8 weeks duration Would be visiting many
Mayan sites possibly Copan in Honduras.
If I can get my personal affairs in shape and this trip becomes a realoty is
there any one who would like to tag along? I have friends in Belize so parking
will not be a provlem.
This will not be a caravan just friends travling togeather.
Jim Smith