Re: [VAL] water heater - tankless

Joanne, it will depend on the outside temperature and the peak fuel
demand of the tankless heater plus the flow capability of the regulator.
I do have an LP gas handbook here that can hint at the available fuel
vaporization rate, but I don't know the peak fuel consumption rate of
your heater or the flow rate of your pressure regulator. I just know
that the tankless heater demands large energy peaks whether gas or
electric and those peaks run counter to most utility energy conservation
practices. And in the gas case those peaks have to be limited by the
small regulator and the small tanks of the RV.

Others haven't complained about running out of heat, you only have a few
gallons on board unless connected to a full hook up to get water in and
gray water away, else you run out of water and gray water storage fairly
rapidly.

Gerald J. WBCCI #5623, VAC