[VAL] Accessory step storage bracket.

    All,

    I know I covered this a few weeks ago but thought I'd post it again in
the hope that a somewhat different audience might read it.

    I recently got the accessory Airstream step for my '69 Caravel and it
fits/works like a charm.  I seem to remember seeing somewhere (the somewhere
is what I can't remember) an image of the storage bracket for these steps.
It seemed to be a simple affair that attached to the underside of the
trailer just forward of the main door.  The folded 3/4" boxed square tube
pins slide into two square receiving holes and then the entire step swings
up to be secured with a bolt or something like that.

    Does this ring a bell with anyone?
    Is one fitted to your trailer and are you wondering what it is?
    Can anyone photograph and measure theirs for me with an eye toward
having one made at the local sheet metal shop?
    If you have one and don't have the step, are you interested in selling
the bracket?

    Thanks,

Glyn Judson
1969 Caravel #508