[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #194

Mike in Greenville, Mississippi ---

This is Anne & Ronnie Mollere down the road in Jackson.  We have  been owners
of a '62 Globe_rotter (missing our T but have an idea on how to  replace it &
if it works, I'll have something to contribute to the forum!)  for 2 whole
weeks.

We need to get together and discuss some of our ignorance !  Even if  we
can't be of much help each other, we could be a source of support !   Also, you
are only the 2nd Airstream owner we've found in the state and I really  think we
need to flush the others out and maybe form some sort of chapter or  such.
The lady (who wants to remain anoymous) whose Airstream was in  MISSISSIPPI
MAGAZINE was the 1st but she is only interested in using hers  for a customized
guest house -- it's gorgeous but we want to go on great  adventures with
Tramper so he needs to be safe and we need to know how to keep  him that way!)  This
forum is WONDERFUL and everyone has been so gracious  & helpful -- I now
believe that "Hospitality" is not just  "Southern!"

Anne (& Ronnie)  Mollere
Jackson, Mississippi