Re: [VAL] WBCCI acceptance of other trailers, bar none

Better than I did after testing it <g>  It was also in Lansing.  I went up to
Dickie and asked for a scotch and soda..... he laughed.  He remembered me
from the Homecoming (his wife and I know the same people) and we got talking. I
told him I have designed the *perfect* Airstream.  I tried to explain it and he
jumped in the gator, grabbed his designer and the dogs and I climbed in the
back. He chauffeured us back to my trailer and I showed him the design.  He
told me to send in plans....

I did.  I'm still waiting for the HLH, it'll make the CCD extinct <g>

Hunter, who has photos of Dickie chauffeuring me