RE: [VAL] Re: WBCCI acceptance of other trailers

As per the WBCCI Constitution, Article VI: Qualifications of Members;
Section 1: An adult who owns a fully self contained and hard sided
recreational vehicle manufactured by Airstream, Inc. shall be eligible for
memberhip. (6/30/95)

Per Section 2, paragraph E, A unit shall not establish other requirements
for an applicant to member of the unit. (6/29/96)
That is ALL the WBCCI Constitution says on the subject.

I have to admit I really did think that the WBCCI had altered its
Constitution to include any trailer designed or built by Wally Byam or
Airstream, but the quote above is straight from the 2005 membership
Directory.

David