Re: [VAL] Dump Valve

Greetings Ronnie!

Most of us with coaches that pre-date the inclusion of
on-board gray (wash) water tanks, utilize portable "blue"
tanks similar to those displayed on the link below:

http://www.rvlifestyles.net/Parts.aspx?Magic=DYWBVX0710140043917&sid=42ss3345ztqbmmyvnrvwmh45&id=8040000028105&subcatid=7230000014853&CategoryNumber=11&DealerID=001001071310

One of these tanks is a near necessity at a WBCCI Rally as
we are required to collect wash water at most (if not all)
rallys.  I typically carry both a 5 gallon and 22 gallon
model.  When the distant is great to the dump station, I
usually carry the 5 gallon since it is small enough to heft
into the trunk of my car and empty it daily - - where the
dump station is within walking distance of the parking area
I utilize the larger 22-gallon model and empty it every
third day (can go 4 days with it but that makes the tank
more difficult to pull).

Good luck with your coach!

Kevin D. Allen
WBCCI/VAC/Free Wheelers/Computer Club #6359
1964 Overlander International/1999 GMC K2500 Suburban (7400
VORTEC/4.10 Differentials)
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.0 Metre/1975 Cadillac Eldorado
Convertible (8.2 Liter V8/2.70 Final Drive)