[VAL] RV Service in Massachusetts?

I'm not only new to Airstreams, I'm new to RVing alltogether and I need to find
a replacement furnace for our '76 Safari.  Our home is heated by propane and I
think I could get our serviceman to look at the trailer furnace, but right now
I'm feeling I would be better off to replace it from the get go and have peace
of mind.  Does anyone on the VAList have an RV Service center in Eastern
Massachusetts or Southern New Hampshire that they would recommend to us?

Thanks!
-Jamie