Re: [VAL] Truck tires on trailers: Just say NO!!!

All bias ply trailer tires not long ago were doing double duty as light
truck tires, ( or vice versa) they usually have a LT rating on the
sidewall.
With all the quality problems with trailer tires lately, I just wonder
if a light truck tire wouldn't be a better choice.
How is the sidewall stress higher on a slow turning tandem axle tire,
over using the same tire on a Suburban?
Just watch the tire's sidewall when you make a U-turn with the truck.
I see issues with possible rubber compound, and load rating. ( truck
tires don't come in a D-Load rating, in 15"size)