RE: [VAL] Inverter/Charger

For the life of me, I don't understand the sudden LPGphobia.  This is a safe
solid solution to many of RVers daily problem.  Whoever sold it as a safety
problem was doing marketing for their new electrical gadget.  It has no
basis in reality according to my years of bicycle and RV camping.

At the minimum I recommend carrying a half dozen of the small Coleman
cartridges and use them in a catalytic heater on a cold night, or in a small
gas barbecue cooking outside, or as the base for a small Century or Coleman
lantern or to heat water for your Zodi gas powered outdoor shower.  In other
words, there are a lot of safe and minimal ways to use gas and lose the
phobia.

Sincerely,

Bob Kiger