Re: [VAL] Tonights While you were out

I too thought it was a disgrace.  They tore up pefectly good cabinets and
appliances that I'm sure some of us could have used and wasted our time with a
shallow cast of airheads doing highschool highjinx most of the time.  And the
poor husband looked shocked rather than happily suprised after they were
through.  I'm sure he wondered what he's going to do now with out a bathroom or
kitchen in his Airstream.  I don't think these two impulsive newlyweds will be wed
much longer.
Vanessa
1958 Overlander  26'