[VAL] New Member With Many Questions:

Hello Airstream Enthusiasts,
   My name is Brock Shields from Wagoner, OK (Somewhat N.E. corner of OK,
30 mi. E. of Tulsa and 18 mi. N of Muskogee.
    An Okie almost from Muskogee... :-) .
   I've had for about a week now, a 1973 Excella 500. In my surfing the
Net, I've come across the name of Helen Davis. A self-appointed
national archivist for Airstream Owner & Shop Manuals (She very much
chuckled when I referred to her as such). I hope to have those manuals
tomorrow. What I've not found on the Internet is a source of NOS or
authentic reproduction parts, specifically for the '73 Excella 500.
There is nothing major wrong with the camper but there are a lot of
little things. One item that is suspect is the burner unit on the water
heater. Any help from the list for all parts to all components both
cosmetic and mechanical will be most appreciated. The camper also needs
a few running light lenses and a new front awning, etc. etc....

             On the Net,
     (and hopefully soon running down the road in the Silver Twinkie),

                       Brock Shields