Re: [VAL] Goodyear Marathon- not for me, Thanks

We had a couple in our local unit that had a blowout with Carlisle
tires. The tire did $4500 damage to the Airstream. It going through the
process of getting the manufacturer to pay for the damage it turned out
that the Carlisle tires they had were manufacturered by (you guessed it)
Goodyear. And Goodyear paid for the damage. Carlisle had several
manufacturers that made tires for them. The tire serial number
determined who had made the tire. Also part of the process to get paid
for the damage was to save the blown out tire and ship it to the the
company for their determination of blaim. So if you have a blowout with
damage save the bad tire.