Re: [VAL] Goodyear Marathon tires

The first 2 digits of the DOT number denote the week, the last 2 digits the
year. In the ninties, it was just three digits,the last digit for the year.
Jim
PS Another thing about the Marathons, if you have 15" tires that don't have
the "s", you can get a free upgrade to the "s" series if your tires have
less than 25% wear. More than 25% wear, they will prorate the upgrade. The
"s" is in a circle somewhere on the tire. I havn't seen them myself or tried
for the upgrade as I have a different size.