Re: [VAL] free fridge

Gary,
You can skip the ice chest and continue to use the fridge as a cooler while
boondocking. I had a similar issue in my 59 Ambassador several years ago
before I finally restored an original propane fridge. My trailer came with a
small 120 volt bar fridge in it. I used to fill up large zip lock bags with
ice cubes, double bag them, then fit them into the freezer portion of the
fridge and where ever else I could fit them. It was actually much more "ice
efficient" than using a traditional cooler. Granted there was less space in
the fridge than running on 120 volts but a lot less hassle than dealing with
a cooler.
Colin Hyde
WBCCI, VAC 10247