RE: [VAL] free fridge

Ed,

I put in a 1.7 cu. ft. Sanyo all-electric (110) fridge.  Its dimensions
are: H = 18 7/8, W = 18 5/8, D = 19 7/8.  I ordered it from MSC Industrial
Supply Co.  I'm happy with it.  I figure that the few times I go
boondocking I'll use an ice chest, as was intended for the Bubbles
originally.  My problem was with the height.  It had to fit under the
counter and stove top, but above the wheel well.  My previous Norcold was
located along side the wheel well so stuck out into the room about 6 inches
too far.  Also a PO had cut a hole in the wheel well to get air to the old
gas fridge.  Road salt splashing through this opening rotted the floor,
corroded away part of the frame, and trashed the step.

Gary