RE: [VAL] Counter seperating from wall

I knew it deep down Joy!

I just don't have the strength to tear up the new tile flooring (I got rid
of the original Asbestos tile) and put down no slip squares that look very
much like the original but are a slightly larger tile.

I'm not going back down there at this tiem.  I believe the floor is level
and OK or the contractor who installed the flooring would have made big
noise.

I will have to get a couple of muscle men to push while I clear up the
chanels along the sides and other obstacles.  Then, as you say, I've got to
find a solid place to put some screws "whrere they can do some good".

On the reefer cabinet across from the kitchen in my 66 Airstream, is also
pitching a bit.  A visual inspection shows no original screws up high, but
only rivets.

I will try to screw it down good.

Thanks for the help,
Bob Kiger