RE: [VAL] Introduction

Hi Vanessa,
    As I recall you lived in Texas. Right or wrong?
Precision tech support works well with me by phone and snail mail.  They
analyze issues, send me test documents and have even replaced the
motherboard for the unit.  My problems, all seem to be about having low H20
pressure into the unit and too many outlets that reduce pressure on the
outputs.

I recomment the unit if you isolate your shower and bathroom sink OR have a
really good plumber work on any aeration leakage when you install.  The unit
is pricey.  Check www.precisiontemp.com

It's good to hear from you,
Bob Kiger