Re: [VAL] old trailers

The ad is from  Juergen Eichermueller, in Germany, who advertises all over
E-Bay.  He actually has six different CDs containing copies of ads,
articles, pictures and even entire magazines dealing with vintage aluminum
trailers which he has scanned and recorded on the CDs.  He can be contacted
at eichermueller@baunetz.de.  I think that I remember that he may be
American and living in Germany, and also think that he is handicapped and
that these sales are his souce of income.

I have placed a number of copies of these ads on my site (with Juergen's
permission) in the Streamline and Silver Streak sections.

-Tom