Re: [VAL] '54 Liner

A guy was killled in Spartanburg, SC about 10 years when I lived near there.
He was taking the tire off a split rim. He worked at a truck tire shop.

Years ago I saw a segment on 60 minutes about truck tires exploding.....
killing people in cars next to them.  They showed demonstrations, with dummies,
not real people <g>

That show had such a profound effect on me, I am still scared when next to an
18 wheeler, although I suspect new ones no longer use split rims. (???)

When I bought my Argosy MH, I had the wheels changed out for regular style
wheels.

Hunter